Expand my Community achievements bar.

How does row table allow to expand on following pages?

Former Community Member

Hello! I have a dynamic form with expandable table. Evrything works propely when I try to add or remove a new row. Also table break on pages works propely but when I try to expand only one row on  following pages my table drifts from first page to second. It seems like content row can not be more than within a page. Sorry for my not advanced explanation. I referenced link below to show what I mean. Please help me I can't found any solution.  It is critical for my form. I will provide further information to solve this issue. Thanks a lot.

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0By728erWUi24bkRjZktXdDdvSjg/edit?usp=sharing

Message was edited by: Kira7302
I have decided to add a sample link on my form to show my problem. Please find here
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0By728erWUi24ZFFVMHdnZlZCSVU/edit?usp=sharing

3 Replies

Former Community Member

Go through every subform, table, row top making sure "Allow Page Breaks within Content" is checked. I just dragged a table on a form to see the default settings. It was not checked in the table or on the row.

Former Community Member

I checked every subform, table and row. Everywhere "Allow pages Breaks within Content" is checked. There are only cells in row and subform "add row/remove row" without "Allow pages Breaks within Content" but I haven't possibility to do it because these boxes inactive. If I understood correctly you have found some items without "Allow pages.." but where?. Please advise.

Message was edited by: Kira7302
Steve you are right. I found not marked boxes in tables and row but these tables are not requested to expand as I want. I discovered reason why a row can not be expanded on next pages even "Allow pages Breaks within Content" marked. The reason is table with columns more then two. When I reduce quantity of column up to 2, everything works propely. If I try to add third column in my table it is not possibility to expand row in few pages. Could you advise me about  this bug. What I need to do. Thanks a lot for you response.

Former Community Member

I haven't used a table in that way. I have a similar setup that I created before realizing I could use table where I used individual fields in a repeating subform. It works properly spanning pages. If your issue really is a bug, switching to individual fields in a subform may be a work around.

I was going to download your file to look at the the setup, but you didn't allow download in the Google docs security.