Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
BedrockMission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

How do I apply a different numeric value to individual items in a drop down list

tirah57061466
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I am very new to this and don't really understand all the script and calc stuff.  I have have managed to achieve a simple purchase order form but now how something a little more taxing to sort. I have a form which is basically qty, then a drop down box with lots of colours, a basic unit cost and the an amount box which will give me the fionished total.  What I am trying to achieve is that when a certain colour is selected, it has a value which effects the finished cost, ie one colour is 40% more expensive than another.  So that when the colour required is selected in the drop down box, the final total has been calculated with the extra 40% taken into account. How do apply a different numeric cost to each item in the list, when I have tried it just treats the whole list in the drop down box the same? most of this is like a foreign language to me, treat me like a simpleton, I don't mind, just need to sort this out.

Thanks

0 Replies