Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

How can i import repository of an Application to another application..

Level 7

I dont see any option to import a repository from another application to current application.

If a repository exist on Sandbox then i can import it.. but i dont find any option to import a repository form any other application..

Is there any way to do so..

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

If you want to copy assets from one server to another, the best way is to create an LCA on the original server and import it on the second server.

If you want to copy assets from one application to another on the same server then right click on the asset and select copy.  Right click on the target application and select paste

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Former Community Member

Could you clarify what repository means? Are you referring to application assets such as xml, forms, and data models?

Steve

Correct answer by
Level 8

If you want to copy assets from one server to another, the best way is to create an LCA on the original server and import it on the second server.

If you want to copy assets from one application to another on the same server then right click on the asset and select copy.  Right click on the target application and select paste

Level 7

Hi Hodmi,

I have a doubt, I am able to create my local system structure on work bench in a repository. I am able to do it if i do drag and drop a folder from local to workbench repository.

My Doubt is, I am not able to do the reverse process. I am not able to retrieve all contents or folder structure from server/workbence/repository to on my local system.

i am able to take lca file but how to i extract the files/folder/structure from that LCA

Please reply as soon as possible

Regards

Sunil