Expand my Community achievements bar.

How can i create a bodyRow under the other bodyRow?

Former Community Member

Hi All,

I have a problem and it's about add row under the other main/body Row. I can add new rows inside bodyRow but,i have to add a new bodyRow.

Actually What i want to do exactlly like this, http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4QQSXTHM

Real documennts is (i mean PDF) ; http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L7MTXXFL

If you look at those documents then you understand exactly what i want to do..

Thank you

Ozugulana

10 Replies

Former Community Member

The file that shows what you want to do is an InfoPath format ...most of us do not have InfoPath so we cannot see what you want to do

.....can you take a snap shot what you are after and share that?

Paul

Level 6

I am not allowed to download stuff from those sites...our workplace is little more secured (at least the management thinks...) However if you have such situation like below....

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

you could simply try new table inside a row....of course you can have table with out header row.

Good luck,

Former Community Member

Hi

The infoPath document was only example what i want do it. I will try to explain what i want to do.If you dowload and look at the PDF doc.There is a button to "addRow, have no any problem about it. My problem is to add "addnewDate" button. I mean, when i to click to "AddNewDate" button then it should be add new date and new activities.I added snap shot as follow.I hope you help me.

Thanks
Ozugulana

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L7MTXXFL   there is original document.

Rows.JPG

Former Community Member

When I run your form on my system it is doing exactly what your image shows ......am I missing something?

Paul

Former Community Member

Hi Paul,

Are you sure for it?, Please check it again and  if it s possible for you, i can send that doc.to you via e-mail.

You know what i want to do on that doc.,i want to create a button (AddNewDate) and to click on it then it should be add new BodyRow.AS I sent and added to snop shot.

Thanks
Ozugulana

Former Community Member

Ok now I understand - I think!

You want to treat the Date and the Activities as separate rows to add. So I may have todays date and have 5 activities under that then add another date and have 3 activities under that .....right?

Paul

Former Community Member

I used your sample from earlier ...is this what you have in mind?

Paul

Former Community Member

Hİ Paul,

First of all thank you for your help.I opened to that your attachment document and it works good. But,I don't need to add "new activity same time".It is enough a row to activity. I need NEW DATE. I mean ,there should be a button and when i click to button it should be add NEW DATE under the old date.

So, you think like that, There is a meeting for 5 days , and there should be day by day activities.For example, for Monday some activities ,for on  tuesday activities....on Friday activities..Shortly i need new rows for different days.(As follow) I hope,its help you.

thanks for help already
ozugulana

Rows.JPG

Former Community Member

Ok now I think I have it ......I added a new button for a complete new day and hid the header so that it looks like this is all in the same table. Let me know what you think.

paul

Former Community Member

Hello Paul,

I don't know how i can say you thanks.Really I have been workinig on this matter for 2 months.I have what i want to do it.
Thank you so much.You're great.:)

You have given to me happinies.Thank you ..Thank you..

Ozugulana