Expand my Community achievements bar.

How can I allow the application to line through a field that has been locked after being digitally signed? We have multiple sections on a form with some fields being proposed information and other in another section having the approved information. once

Level 1

How can I allow the application to line through a field that has been locked after being digitally signed?

We have multiple sections on a form with some fields being proposed information and other in another section having the approved information. once the approved information is entered we line through the proposed field so the data entry clerk won't pick up the wrong information.  However we are receiving an error when attempting to enter data  in the field which we have this edit.  Error property: line through cannot be set because doing so would violate the document permission setting.  any idea how we can get around this issue?

1 Reply

Level 7

You can control which fields are locked down after signing by setting up a collection. Then those that are not locked can be changed after signing. If this is not possible, then the line outs must occur prior to signing.