Expand my Community achievements bar.

How can I adjust the width of a checkbox?

Level 1

I imported a pdf form I created into livecycle to add checkboxes. Livecycle automatically placed the checkmark boxes where I wanted them, however, once I PDF the form, the checkmark boxes appear as little "blue boxes" and are aligned on the right side of the cell. How can I get the "blue box" to expand so it sits in the entire cell? As of right now, you have to click exactly on the "blue box" to get a checkmark. I want to be able to click anywhere within the cell to get the checkmark. Is this possible?

screen shot 1.JPG

4 Replies

Level 5

Hi there,

As far as I know it's not possible to expand the checkbox in a retangular format as you want to do. What you can adjust is the Size of it (see the image attached), but it doesn't solve your problem.

Screen shot 2013-06-26 at 8.27.07 AM.png

Level 1

When importing the PDF into previous versions of LiveCycle I never had this problem. LC would automatically place the checkboxes where I wanted them and the boxes would form to the width of the cell.

Level 5

Your cells are far away from a usual checkbox format. You might want to try using Acrobat instead.

Level 1

Also check the layout properties to be sure there is not a caption part that is taking up space and forcing the checkbox to the left. In situations like this, i usually use a check box without a caption and position it in the center of the column.