Expand my Community achievements bar.

hiding/ locking repeating subforms

Level 1

http://adobe.ly/1TNmM9t

I'm trying to create a template for an inspection report. I want to be able to have departments, sections within those departments and equipment within the sections. For each equipment I need the option to add multiple ratings and comments as necessary.

I want the form to allow easy editing for inspections but be lockable once an inspection is set up (although still able to be changed later). I have managed to get most of what I want done at the link, but what is stumping me completely (I know next to nothing about java or formcalc) is how to make the check box lock up most of the form once the route is set and only allow editing of the Condition Subform.

I am not explaining this very well, but the link shows what I have achieved so far. I would really appreciate some help with locking out those bits at the initialize and unlocking them when I uncheck the check box, relocking when I recheck the check box. The particular problem I am having is I want one checkbox to do it all, irrespective of how many repeat subforms (and nested repeated subforms) there are.

I'm pushing my luck now but whilst it would be great if someone could do it for me, if they can make me understand so I can do it for myself in future that would be wonderful.

Thanks in advance. 

0 Replies