Expand my Community achievements bar.

Hide/Unhide Iterative Rows

Level 1

Hi,

I have a table with two iterative rows.But they are supposed to be displayed based on some criteria.Is there any way to hide/unhide them?.Tried with
"this.presence='visible' on Row.form load event.

Thanks in Advance.

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

It is possible, but would need more information to understand exactly what you are trying to achieve. If you can share your form, then upload it to Acrobat.com; publish it and then share the published link here.

Niall

Level 1

Hi Niall,

I was unable to upload the file to workscpace.My form has a table with 3 rows where row2 and row3 are iterative rows with xml like this

<DATA>
<Details>
<Documents>
  <Documentname>Doc1</Documentname>
  <DocumentTitle>Title</DocumentTitle>
  <DocumentType>INDIVIDUAL</DocumentType>
  <DocumentInclude>Y</DocumentInclude>
</Documents>
  <Documents>
  <Documentname>Doc2</Documentname>
  <DocumentType>INDIVIDUAL</DocumentType>
  <DocumentInclude>N</DocumentInclude>
</Documents>
  <Documents>
  <Documentname>Doc3</Documentname>
  <DocumentType>COMPANY</DocumentType>
</Documents>
  <Documents>
  <Documentname>Doc4</Documentname>
  <DocumentType>COMPANY</DocumentType>
</Documents>

</Details>

</DATA>

I wanted to display row2 based on conditions that "Documenttype='INDIVIDUAL' and DocumentInclude='Y'" similarly i wanted to display row3 based on "Documenttype='COMPANY' and DocumentInclude='Y'".

Regards,

Anusha

Level 10

Hi,

If the four elements are bound to objects in the table row, then something like this should work on the docReady event of the Row2:

if (documentType.rawValue !== "INDIVIDUAL" && documentInclude.rawValue !== "Y") {

this.presence = "hidden";

}

The script will know to reference the documentType and documentInclude in each instance of the Row2. A similar script would be used in Row3.

If the data is imported after the form is opened, you should use the initialize event of both Row2 and Row3.

Hope that helps,

Niall