Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Help with Subforms and Textfields

Level 1

Hi All,

Basically, I am trying to template our company's contract form so that user can only edit the designated fields of the form, and all provisions written in the contract form remains untouched.

My problem is (please see sample texts below), and I feel like I am dealing with this for ages despite extensive research, the content of the fillable textfield overwrites the text adjacent to it. In the sampel below, I set the underlined words as dynamic textfields. I don't have problem with 14th since the least texts I can put there is 3, like 1st. My problem is with January, because if I changed that to September, it expands to overwrite the text adjacent to it. The same is true with 2014, CLIENT, and Client Name. I've tried a combination of things like wrapping each elements in subform as positioned or flowed, auto-fit for both the fields and subforms, Keep with Next.

Also, I want to have the fields to adjust their widths automatically so that text are kept close as possible to each other, like how you edit texts in MS Word. I don't want to have several spaced between of   May   , 2014 in case I typed in May as the month.

I would greatly appreciate any solution.

Example:

This Agreement executed and entered into this 14th day of January , 2014, by and between: MY COMPANY (hereinafter known as the “SERVICE PROVIDER”) located at  Street, City, Country and represented by its Chief Executive Officer, Mr. First Last.

- And -

CLIENT (hereinafter known as the “CLIENT"), with its principal place of business Street Address, City, Country and represented by Client Name ,Title

0 Replies