Expand my Community achievements bar.

Help with Date/Time Field

Level 1

Hi,

I'm very new at using Adobe LiveCycle Designer 7.0. For the past little while I've been using it to create a bunch of interactive forms. The only problem I've run into so far is a date and time stamp I've put in that is a Calculated - Read Only field. Only users with Adobe Reader and Professional can see this field. All other users with Adobe Standard can not see this field. Has anyone run into this same problem and know what I'm doing wrong?

The field is using a Runtime Property for the current date and time, instead of a Calculation Script

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

No, I haven't come across that. See does this discussion help: http://forums.adobe.com/message/3848719#3848719.

Niall

Level 1

Thanks Niall,

The format of date and time is fine. When I open the file up myself (in Adobe Professional, not Designer), the form looks great and when others who only have Reader can also see this form fine. For some reason, it's only people with Adobe Standard that don't see this field and this field only in the form. Btw, we are all running Adobe 7.0 currently, but have plans in the future (hopefully soon) to upgrade.

Thanks again.

Rowena