Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Help! Why won't my second checkbox export?

Level 1

I have a form, so close to completion, its not even funny.  It is successfully bound to my data, meaning everything is successfully importing into my pdf forms.  The problem is, I have two check boxes within one subform and no matter what I do, the second check box will not retain data upon export.  Meaning, I check both of them in my form, but when submitting through e-mail, the data never shows as being checked (1) but stays at 0. I'm sure it's something simple that my designer brain is not wrapping itself around...any ideas? I have attached the form.

4 Replies

Former Community Member

Hi there, it looks like your schema is not bound to the fields correctly. I filled out all the fields and exported the data and there are a few fields not exporting. Attendance, Academic, Grade and Comments are all missing from the xml. Check your bindings again. You should not have any binding errors in the Warnings tab.

Former Community Member

If the rebinding does not work then post your schema as well (you will probably have to change the extension to be able to attach it the forum).

Paul

Former Community Member

Cool. Can you please mark the post as correct?