Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

HELP! Master Page in the middle of document

Level 2

I have created a flowable form and for some reason, I have a blank Master Page (Page 1) which is actually in the document as page 3, that I cannot move, delete or copy anything onto and I cannot get rid of this page.  I have tried to set it as hidden or inactive and nothing is working.  It is quite a complex form (8 pages long) and I have tried to copy the form, page by page to a new document, but due to it being "flowed" it does not copy and paste in the correct format.

Has anyone ever had this happen before?  Any suggestions? 

Thank you,

Leslie

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Sounds like a pagination issue with your layout.

Note, a master page is used as background for other pages.

There is propably a regular page that created an unwanted page break or you've set the pagination settings of a page to "go to next page" or so.

For a better answer I would have to look at your form first. Can you share it here?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Sounds like a pagination issue with your layout.

Note, a master page is used as background for other pages.

There is propably a regular page that created an unwanted page break or you've set the pagination settings of a page to "go to next page" or so.

For a better answer I would have to look at your form first. Can you share it here?

Level 2

I went through the pagination and managed to get it changed around and it worked!!!!!  Thank you!!!!