Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Help! Good cert comming out as not trusted on form - Signature is NOT TRUSTED -

Level 1

I have built a new form using livecycle and I am getting an error when digitally signing the form:

Signature is NOT TRUSTED

Reason: Document was modified in unauthorized manner since previous signature was applied

I have verified that the signature works on other documents, just not this one PDF.  Once you sign the document the fields lock, so i do not understand what could be modified.  Any assistance would be great.

3 Replies

Former Community Member

Does the form contain any JavaScript or FormCalc?  It is possible that some JavaScript is executing that changes the state of the form or data causing the signaure to be invalidated.

Regards

Steve

Level 1

No, the form does not have any javascript.  I actually thought that some of my "actions" on the form could be tripping this, so i removed them all and am still getting the same error.

One thing i have noticed now though is that after it is saved and closed out if i reopen the signed form in Reader the signature comes out as valid. 

Former Community Member

I'm not sure what's going on, can you post a copy of the form?

Regards

Steve