Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Help, fields moving in my form...

Former Community Member

Hi,

I have a strange problem. I have created a form in LiveCycle Designer and I have adjusted most of the fields (object fields and text fields) to the left margin. But, and this is what's strange, when I move an object or ad a new one, using either the arrow buttons or the mouse, all the other fields move to the right. Some fields move up to a millimeter and others just a tiny little bit each time I tab the arrow button or move a field with the mouse. The result is, that every time I have made changes to my form, I have to put all my fields into the right place again, and before I'm finished the first ones have moved once more. Which makes it a never ending story.

Can anyone help? I hope so.

K

2 Replies

Former Community Member

Hard to help without seeing the form and the problem. Can you post the form to LiveCycle8@gmail.com and I will have a look when I get a chnace. Make sure that you give detailed instructions on how to reproduce.

Paul

Former Community Member

Hi Paul

I have to clear it out with our company procedures before I can send you anyting.

But thanks, I will return.

K