Expand my Community achievements bar.

HELP --- CHANGE EMAIL ON DISTR. FORM

Level 1

Hello All,

This is my first time using this site !  I am trying to change the (send to) email address on a distributed form.  I have created an email address specifically for this form.  HELP.

3 Replies

Level 3

Using LiveCycle Designer 9, go to you Window pull down menu and make sure you have your Object window open - there should be a check mark next to it, if its open.  Don't confuse Object with Object Library.

Now that you sure your Object window is open, choose your submit by email button.  You should see email address and email subject as fields.  In the email address field, delete the previous address and update to your new address.

I beleive its pretty much the same in previous versions and I don't have ES, so not sure if there would have been any change in that version.  Remember LiveCycle, not PRO for making this change.

Level 1

Now I get an error message that states

"ACROBAT CANNOT DISTRIBUTE THIS FORM BECAUSE IT CONTAINS MULTIPLE SUMBIT BUTTONS WITH DIFFERENT FORMATS OR RETURN URLS."

Do you have any idea what this means or how I can distribute my form     Thanks for your help.

Level 3

Is there more than one submit button on your form?  If not, be sure that you deleted the previous address and there there sisn't any other script on your button that is pointing to another address.  You can check your scripts by opening your Script window (go to the Window pull down menu again) and then choosing the otpion to show all events with scripts.

If you have more than one button delete the one that isn't needed.  I'm don't know what else could cause that, but maybe someone else does.  You have to resave and redistribute as well.