Expand my Community achievements bar.

Have correct formula but keep getting error message

Former Community Member

I have a formula on my PDF that calculates page 1 totals, the formula works, every time I a number into one of the fields it does the calculation correct, but every time I type in it i get the following message: Script failed(language is formcalc,content is

xfa[0].form[0].topmostSubform[0].#subform[1].pagetotal[0])

script=sum(Table1.Row1[*].total[*]) + sum(Table2.Row1[*].total[*])

+ sum(Table3.Row1[*].total{*]) + sum(Table4.Row1[*].total[*]) +

sum(Table5.Row1[*].total[*]) + sum(Table6.Row1[*].total[*])

Error: Accessor 'Table1.Row1[*].total[*]' is unknown.

I even deleted the page total field and still got the message, made a new one, still get the message and I deleted Table 1 and made a new, still the same message.

appreciate the help,

5 Replies

Level 10

Your error is at the 3rd sum()

_ _

sum(Table3.Row1[*].total{*])<--

↕

Look your brackets

sum(Table3.Row1[*].total[*])

Former Community Member

whoops accidentally typed that in wrong its supposed to be sum(Table3.Row1[*].total[*]),

but it keeps saying the error is in Table1

Level 10

Could it be possible that I can have a look at your form, if you can send it via a link?

Dropbox, google drive, etc..

Former Community Member

http://\\cdha.nshealth.ca\userhome\userhome\FINANCE\williamsdp\My Documents\Documents\Catering Form SSS.pdf

Here's the link: \\cdha.nshealth.ca\userhome\userhome\FINANCE\williamsdp\My Documents\Documents\Catering Form SSS.pdf