Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Habilitar boton para enviar correo

Level 1

Hola,

Tengo un formulario creado en LiveCycle Designer 7.0, cuando lo lleno en Arobat professional 7 funciona el boton de "enviar correo electrónico", sin embargo cuando lo abro en Acobar reader 9 me inhabilita el boton, ¿Eso se puede solucinar de alguna forma?.

Gracias!!

10 Replies

Level 4

Lo Siento para mi espanol terible, pero:  creo que tengas un problema con los versiones de Designer estas usando.  ¿puedes aumentar a la versión 8 o 9?

Otra vez, lo siento.

Level 1

Hi,

Sorry, I cannot upgrade from adobe professional 7 to 8 or 9 because I only have license for adobe prof 7 or Can I use the same license number to upgrade from version 7 to 8 or 9?

Thank you for your help

Saludos Cordiales,

Graciela Sánchez

Level 4

I will defer to Adobe on this matter since I'm not sure how their licensing works regarding upgrading.

Level 1

Hola, Graciela.

Llegué aquí de rebote desde la discusión paralela que abriste en el foro en español, y veo que se están mezclando varias cosas, así que vamos por partes.

1. No tengo experiencia en el uso de Designer, pero siempre he leído que es más sencillo crear formularios PDF usando Acrobat que Designer.

2. Para poder enviar de vuelta y guardar un formulario en PDF ya completado usando Reader, entiendo que debes tener como mínimo la versión 8 de Reader. Además, el formulario debe haber sido habilitado especialmente para ello, lo que sólo puede hacerse a partir de la versión 8 de Acrobat Pro (y me imagino que, por lo tanto, sólo a partir de la versión 8 de Designer).

3. Adobe sólo vende actualizaciones a la última versión de cada uno de sus programas; es decir, en este momento sólo puedes actualizar tu Acrobat a la versión 9. Y lo puedes hacer desde las versiones 6 en adelante.

Espero que esto te sirva.

Former Community Member

I would be happy to research the answer for you but I do not speak Spanish (at least I think that is Spanish). If you ask your question in English I will get an answer.

Paul

Level 1

Paul,

Many thanks for your offer, but I wasn't asking anything. Graciela's questions have been answered, both here and in the forums in Spanish, where she also posted a copy of her initial message. I just copied and pasted here my aswer in there, and forgot to say in English what I was saying in Spanish, for which I apologize.

Unfortunately, Graciela has not come back since last Friday, so we have no way of knowing if my answers helped her.

Level 1

Hola,

Me disculpo por no escribir antes andaba en asuntos del trabajo, pude actualizar el acrobat designer al 8 y medio solucioné el problema, sin embargo aún estoy en pruebas, agradezco su ayuda y el seguimiento a mi problema.

Hi,

I apologize for not writing before walking in labor issues, acrobat designer could upgrade to 8 and a half solved the problem, however I am still in evidence, I appreciate your help and follow up to my problem.

Former Community Member

The licensing will depend on how you got the Designer in th e1st place. If it is a stand alone purchase then you can upgrade it on adobe.com, if you are using it as part of the Acrobat install then I recommend that you upgrade Acrobat and the new version will have th enew Designer as part of the install.

You can upgrade Acrobat on adobe.com as well.

Hope that helps

Paul

Level 1

Paul, in her last message Graciela says that she has already manged to upgrade to version 8, but it isn't very clear for me if she is talking just of Designer, or of Acrobat + Designer. In either case, I don't understand how she did it, as Adobe seems to offer upgrades only to the current version of each program. She also says that this half solved her problems, but she is still doing tests. She thanks everyone for their help, which she hopes to continue receiving.

Immediately after posting this message, I'll post another one in Spanish for her, explaining what you said, and repeating the doubts I have just expressed.

Level 1

Graciela, en tu último mensaje no queda claro si actualizaste sólo Designer, o Acrobat Pro, que incluye Designer. En todo caso, me parece curioso que hayas conseguido actualizar a versión 8 cuando la actual es la 9.

Un resumen de lo que te dice Paul en su último mensaje es que qué puedas actualizar depende de si adquiriste Designer separadamente, o en conjunto con Acrobat. Si es lo último, recomienda que actualices Acrobat, con lo cual también actualizarás Designer. Y te recuerda que estas actualizaciones las puedes adquirir en adobe.com.