Expand my Community achievements bar.

Grabbing form data and pasting to Excel Cells. Without Exporting

Level 1

Hello All,

I have multiple PDF's will fillable data, each form that is filled out has unique data for each person that uses it.  I would like to find a way to take specific information from the form, say the contents in block 1 and have it pasted into the excel worksheet row 1 column A, and the contents of block 2 pasted into row 1 column B and so on.  Then open a second form and perform the same function but on row 2 column A and so on.   The form in question is received by a section sometimes once a week and others in the hundreds, I would like to eliminate the time it takes to open each form copy only a few bits of information to an excel worksheet by hand, which takes hours to complete.

The form being used does not change and is restricted from being exported.  Content copying IS allowed the form was developed with LiveCycle.  I am limited to the software currently on the system and cannot add third party software to accomplish this task.

Here is a link to the website that hosts the form, it is a .mil website and is freely available for download.

https://armypubs.army.mil/pub/eforms/DR_a/pdf/ARN6954_A31_Final.pdf

Thank You for any information you can provide or training that might help me create a working process.

0 Replies