Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Getting the flow correct

Level 5

Good day all;

I am putting together a form and getting a wee bit frustrated trying to get the “right look”.

This is what I am trying to do;

The form has a number of sections, 1 through 5. Each section has a number of sub sections. Each sub section will have a number of questions with 3 text field that will be filled in by the user.

The layout that was that was request is quite simple, It would look something like:

1. Section Name

Skill                                        Consistent          Emerging             Not

Question 1                          Date field            Date Field            Date Field

1.1 Skill         Question 2                          Date field            Date Field            Date Field

Question 3                          Date field            Date Field            Date Field

The problem I am having is centering the left hand side. Everything lines up until I set the sub form to  “flowed” .

I have tried using a “text field” on the left and a table on the right, a table within a table, a sub form within a sub form and each time I set the sub form to “flowed”  the layout changes so the table splits from the “text field”.

I figure I have overlooked something very simple…….

Any ideas what I am not figuring out

Thanks

Chomp

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Have you tried setting the flow to Western Text?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Have you tried setting the flow to Western Text?

Level 5

Thank you Juno.......

Works like a charm

Chomp