Expand my Community achievements bar.

Getting extra Master Page instance

Former Community Member

I have a form that can have one of three letters.  The INITIAL letter is one page and the 1 & 2 LATE letters are each two pages.  The first page of each letter is placed on the first master page "CoverLetter", the second page of the late letters is placed on the master page "BlankLetter".  The problem I am facing is that based on the XML values imported I hide the unneeded subforms.  If the XML says INITIAL then the late letters hide themselves, and if it is one of the late letters then the others hide themselves.

The problem is that for the twolate letter I am getting an extra blank instance of the the first master page.  I know you can not hide the first master page but I do not think that is the case since the twolate page places itself on an instance of the  first masterpage.  Everything works fine for the other two letters.

As far as I can see the subforms are all using the same settings and the script logic looks identical.  I tried changing the order that the subforms appear in the Hierarchy but that did not help.

I have posted all the files here

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7qVii8uQa3LOTg0MjVkYmQtNWQ5Zi00N2Y3LWI3YWUtZjQ2OWZiYmY2Zjlh&hl=en_...

Sorry I know the form is ugly, I had to remove all information that pertained to my customer.

Thank you

1 Reply

Former Community Member

Has anyone tried to access the Google Docs link?  I just want to make sure it is working.