Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Formula for dates?

Former Community Member

This form is a computer Access form. Requesting work done on their computer. The Required date, needs to have a validation date, the IT dept. guarantees to have work done 7 days after today's date. I have todays date invisible so that the person filling in the form cannot adjust the date to suit their needs. Can you help me out with this. I have attached the form so you can see what I have done. The invisible date is at the bottom left hand side.

6 Replies

Former Community Member

That is the date I want (7 days from today), but I need a formula that will not allow the person filling in the form to put a date within a couple days of todays date. A note that pops up and tells the person that "IT will guarantee the task will be complete 7 days from todays date". I did have something in the valadation box stating that but it would allow them to type any date in there. That is not what I want. Any ideas?

Former Community Member

Thank you so much, I would have never figured it out. No

I need a bit of advice on how to set up an index for my forms. Do you have any suggestions?

Former Community Member

You're welcome.

When you say 'index for my forms' are you referring to a mechanism for identifying and managing .pdf forms?

Steve

Former Community Member

I guess what I am looking for is a way to put files (forms) ...or organize my forms in a directory that employees can find very easily.