Expand my Community achievements bar.

Forms Manager & Mobile Form Development

Level 1

I am currently running LiveCycle ES4 and am trying to convert static pdf forms to html5 forms for mobile access via a SharePoint server document library. There seems to be a severe lack of knowledge here on my part as there doesn’t appear to be any options to export or save as anything editable via a mobile device.

Upon further research, it also appears that forms manager is necessary to utilize mobile form development, however, the forms manager does not launch, it just gives an error on failing to launch web browser. This prompted me to investigate further which led me to:

https://helpx.adobe.com/livecycle/help/mobile-forms/install-forms-forms-manager.html

Which states:

You can choose to run LiveCycle Configuration Manager by using the ConfigurationManager.bat orConfigurationManager.sh located in [LiveCycle Root]\configurationManager\bin.

This directory does not exist in my root folder

Note:

Adobe® LiveCycle® Mobile Forms ES4 and Adobe® LiveCycle® Forms Manager ES4 are new components in LiveCycle ES4. On upgrading to Adobe® LiveCycle® ES4, Mobile Forms and Forms Manager components are not enabled out of the box. Contact your Account Manager or contact Adobe support at upgrade2LiveCycleES4[at]adobe[dot]com to understand the licensing terms of these new components.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

upgrade2LiveCycleES4@adobe.com
Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's e-mail provider rejected it.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: DM2PR0201MB0895.namprd02.prod.outlook.com

upgrade2LiveCycleES4@adobe.com
#< #5.7.124 smtp;550 5.7.124 RESOLVER.RST.RestrictedToGroupPermission; not authorized to send to the distribution list because the distribution list is set up to accept mail from list members only, or specific recipients only> #SMTP#

When I chose to use Adobe LiveCycle the sales representative I spoke with had said that the trial might not allow me to save out forms as an html5 format while the paid version most certainly would allow me to achieve what I need. I have bought Adobe LiveCycle ES4 and I still cannot seem to get what I need.

Any direction would be welcomed.

0 Replies