Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Formcalc script for the "Save As" function

Level 2

Is there a Formcalc script for the "Save As" function?  Something similar to the JavaScript function "app.execMenuItem("SaveAs")?

5 Replies

Level 4

[Question moved to the LCD forum]

Level 10

There is no such method in FormCalc. Acrobat's menu items are only available through the JavaScript API.

Level 2

Thanks again for the help radzmar!!!!  I was hoping I wouldn't have to rewrite my Formcalc formula in JavaScript...I'm not so good with JavaScript....there is a print feature recognized in FC, I was hoping there was one for Save As...

Level 2

Is there any way you could help me convert this from FormCalc to JavaScript?

if ((Sum(CheckBox1[*]) lt 1) or Todays_Date.isNull or JobNumber.isNull) then

xfa.host.messageBox("Please complete all required fields in Highlight YELLOW area to print.")

else

xfa.host.print(1, "0", "0", 0, 1, 0, 0, 0)

endif

I'm going to replace the xfa.host.print(1, "0", "0", 0, 1, 0, 0, 0) with "app.execMenuItem("SaveAs")

I'm lost.  Nothing I do seems to work.. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated!  I'm new to this and trying to learn all but it's been slow going.. Thanks in advance!

Level 2

What would make this simple command invalid in Formcalc?

if(Required[*].isNull) then