Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Form Size issue with multiple Digital Signatures

Level 1

I have created a form (liveCycle 8) with multiple digital signatures required.  When each user signs the form, that section of the form is locked using collections.  The form is workflow through email after each user signs it.  Each time the user signs and forwards the form, the form's size becomes too large.

How can the form be optimized to compress each time an users signs the form?

Thank you,

Lori

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Steve,

After your request to post the form, I wanted to removal some company items like the Logo.  Once I removed the Logo, I found the biggest issue was a Logo image size that was making the file so large.  Once I reduced the image size, the signatures only added 46kb at each signature level.

Thank you for your help,

Lori

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Former Community Member

Lori

Can you post the form?  What do you mean by "too large"?  Whai is the fiole size when the form is not signed, and what is the file size after each signature is applied?  Typically a signature will add about 25kb - 30kb to the file size (for each signature)

Regards

Steve

Correct answer by
Level 1

Steve,

After your request to post the form, I wanted to removal some company items like the Logo.  Once I removed the Logo, I found the biggest issue was a Logo image size that was making the file so large.  Once I reduced the image size, the signatures only added 46kb at each signature level.

Thank you for your help,

Lori