Expand my Community achievements bar.

form result collection - csv export crash


Level 1

Hi all

Apologies if this has already been answered but can't seem to find anything similar.

Have created a form which has gone out to applicants and has been completed.

The issue I am having is that for 80% of the forms I am able to collect the results in the responses file and export to csv, the other 20% or so will not export to csv, whenever I attempt to adobe will crash. Have tried with Ver 9.xx at work and 10 at home. Same problem..

All applicants received the same form which is really confusing! Have looked through the applicant data and nothing immediately stands out as different to the others.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!



0 Replies