Expand my Community achievements bar.

Form replication?

Level 1

I am trying to create an electronic form we can use within our office.  It is more or less a worksheet to figure charges.  I need to have multiple pages of this form as each page needs to retain the information on it.  We plan to fill out the form/worksheet and print to PDF for filing.  Is there anyway to create one of these forms and then replicate it without having the field names being identical (thus having the same value)?  I have read other entries where there is an "Add new page" button which would work or just having this blank form with say, 25 pages in it.  I have attached the single page form I wish to replicate.  Basically, I want 25 copies of this same page consecutively in one file which I can fill out as individuals.

Thanks in advance!

Derek

5 Replies

Former Community Member

What you are asking is certainly doable if the form is a proper form. Yours is not. It is simply an image of a form with fields laid on top. If you turn it into a proper form then we can work with you to achieve what you want.

What is the original format of the form?

Paul

Level 1

Sorry that I am pretty green with this.  I do not understand your question completely.  The image that the form fields are laid over is a piece of paper we used to write on but now want to use electronically.  So I scanned it into pdf on my computer and put the fields in manually.  Do I need to create the entire thing electronically?  Is that what you are saying?

Thanks

Derek

Former Community Member

Yes that is what I am saying to duplicate it the way you want the whole thing has to be electronic.

Paul

Level 1

And I can do all of this in LiveCycle?  Looks like I've got some learning to do.

Are there tutorials to help me learn how to do all of this?

Thanks again for all of your help!

Derek

Former Community Member

Yes ....the adobe devnet site has tutorials for you to follow and learn from. As well there are a couple of books published. Just do a web search, they are easy to find.

Paul