Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Form Preview Issue

Level 2

Hello,

I would like to ask for help. Our application, that uses Adobe LiveCycle for form processing, has two options: Print and Preview.

All forms, designed in Adobe LiveCycle, reside on the dedicated server.

When we print forms everything is ok. But when we preview forms, after certain number of previews system doesn't allow preview anymore.

In order to resolve this problem we restart LiveCycle server.

Does anyone have similar problem? If yes, what would be a solution other than restarting LiveCycle server?

Thanks.

4 Replies

Former Community Member

I assume that your web application is making Form Server calls to "Preview" the forms. When this happens do you get any information in the server logs?

Paul

Level 2

Hello Paul,

Thank you for reply, but I just got to my mail box.

Anyway, I'm not sure about log file. Are you asking about LiveCycle server log file? If yes, I have some of the files, but not sure if they are the right ones. An application server log file is not available. Should I look at the Event Viewer as well?

Attached please find part of the LiveCycle log file, because it's almost 70 MB and Outlook prevents me from attaching file of this size.

Thanks again,

Ilya.

Former Community Member

Did you forget to add the attachment? There is nothing there.It might be that th eextension .log is getting rejected. Try changing the extension to txt and attach it again.

Paul

Level 2

It looks that you are right about server rejection of the .log attachment. I sent the attached file.

Here is another version with .txt extension.

Thanks a lot,

Ilya.