Expand my Community achievements bar.

Form Content structure and Formating

Level 1

I have created form and on this form is a table that I have created a button to add table rows as needed. Under this I have a subform that contains needed information at the end of the table.ie signature area. What i would like it to do is as the user adds rows, when it gets to the subform the subform will move to the next page if needed and stay belwo the rows.  Also how do I get the Header information or top 4 rows of the table to repeat on the next page?

So my hierarchy is as follows

Page

Table

Subform

Currently what happens is as rows are added they go over the subform and onto the next page.  The subform moves to the new page but is under the table.

See screenshots.

LCD-1.JPG

LCD-2.JPG

What do I need to do to get this to work the way I want or can it even be done?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gregg

Message was edited by: greggory.freeman

3 Replies

Level 7

It looks like you have set your subform to have the content positioned. If you set it to flowed it will work the way you want. To get the header rows to repeat on the next page check the buttons under Object>Pagaination for the rows.

Level 1

Thank you changing the page from positioned to flowed resolved that issue. Thank you.  As for my question about being able to copy the top 4 rows to the new page.  When I select the 4 rows or even 1 row the check boxes under pagination are grayed out.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Gregg

Level 7

The rows that you want to repeat must be set as 'Header Row's under Object>Row>Type and they the table and row must be set to 'Allow page breaks within Content'