Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Form blank except for signature fields when user opens in Reader

Level 2

I created a form in LiveCycle. A few days ago, the users could open it and fill it in. I made some minor changes. The most significant changes I made were to add a second page on a second master (instructions for completing the form oriented differently than the form), and to add a third signature field. Now, when I send it to someone to test, the page is blank except for the signature fields at the bottom. However, the signature fields aren't active. Putting the cursor over the form and clicking on it, seems to highlight the other fields. It creates ghost-like images of the objects. However, nothing is active. I have all fields set to visible. The form is set to dynamic. The form is not set to lock after any of the signatures are added.

I've been trying to fix this for two days. I would appreciate any help.

Thank you.

I decided to go back and delete the second master. This fixed the problem. Now I need to understand how a second master could have made all objects invisible.

0 Replies