Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Flowing subforms to next page..not!

Former Community Member

I have my subform and it's all set to flow with page breaks. The first 3 work great. #4. works but only insomuch as it prints OFF the page instead of going onto the next page.

Also, #5 disappears. It's not being printed over, it's just not there.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Here is the corrected form..

https://acrobat.com/#d=XkTgjHiOabhjmGQeMfHx7A

The issue is even though you have made the Subform to be Flowed, you did not do the same setting for Page1 level..

But if you change the Page1 to be Flowed, then it wil re-arrange all the firlds on the form. So to preserve your position of the fields, I wrapped them in separate subforms and set them to be Positioned.

I have organized your form until Page5.. you can check the changes and follow them for the rest of the form..

You do not need a master page for each Page you add in the form. You can keep one master page and reuse it. You can add a new master page only if the data that is displayed is totally different than the 1st master page.

I placed the title of the form in the Master page, so it can appear on all the form pages.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Srini

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

It would be easier to find out with form.. If you can send it to Livecycle9@gmail.com I can have a look at it..

Thanks

Srini

Correct answer by
Level 10

Here is the corrected form..

https://acrobat.com/#d=XkTgjHiOabhjmGQeMfHx7A

The issue is even though you have made the Subform to be Flowed, you did not do the same setting for Page1 level..

But if you change the Page1 to be Flowed, then it wil re-arrange all the firlds on the form. So to preserve your position of the fields, I wrapped them in separate subforms and set them to be Positioned.

I have organized your form until Page5.. you can check the changes and follow them for the rest of the form..

You do not need a master page for each Page you add in the form. You can keep one master page and reuse it. You can add a new master page only if the data that is displayed is totally different than the 1st master page.

I placed the title of the form in the Master page, so it can appear on all the form pages.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Srini

Former Community Member

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you!

It's great. Thanks so much!!!