Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Flowed Subforms and Page Breaks

Level 2

Okay so I was helped on my previous issue but I consequentially created a new problem as a result of solving my problem.

I have a two page form with the second page having a flowed sub form.

On page 2 I have a positioned sub form then a flowed sub form and then another positioned sub form.  It is saved as a dynamic pdf and the flowed subform is set up to allow page breaks within the content.  However as I type information into the flowed subform the block expands downwards as it should.  The problem is that it does push the excess data or the positioned subform data below it onto another page.  The information keeps going and disapears at the bottom of the page.  I am also unable to access the pagination tab on the flowed subform.

Thoughts?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

They need to be wrapped in a flowed subform so that the bottom positioned subform will move.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

They need to be wrapped in a flowed subform so that the bottom positioned subform will move.

Level 2

and that was my problem.  Thank you for the guidance.