Expand my Community achievements bar.

Flow from bottom to top

Level 2

Hi all,

I have a client who has a special need: he needs the textfields to be positioned bottom to top. I explain...

We have few fields that we fill on page 2 and need to be copied to page 3, which is a page for press printer (I guess...) with cropping marks and so on...

Some fields are optional, so the solution is easy: put a subform with a flowable layout and detect each optional field if they are empty. If they are, we set the presence to hidden and if they are filled we set them to visible...

The problem is that each "following" field is shown, it will be set after. Let me try to explain.

Let say if all the fields are shown, they go from 10in to 10.5in once printed. Now what I need is that if only 3 fields are shown, they need to go for example from 10.3in to 10.5in (and not the usual 10in to 10.2in)... In other words, instead of the usual Top to Bottom, I would need Bottom to Top as the Flow direction... Is it something doable (with code or else)?

1 Reply

Former Community Member

Bottom to top is not an option that has been exposed. Flow direction can be top to bottom and left to right 9 marked as Western Text) only at this time.

Paul