Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Flow Form help with expanding rows - page break

Level 1

Hi,

I was able to make a Dynamic Form that has the ability to expand rows. I have 8 tables in the form and  all of the tables have calculations in them (FormCalc). All 3 pages have been selected as "Flowed" and "Allow Page Breaks within Content". The form flow works well, until one of the rows/table break a page. Once the row breaks all other content is pushed down by an extra page and I have a random blank in-between.

It is difficult to explain, so I have attached my file as reference. To illustrate what I mean, please add rows until you break a page and see that an entire blank page has been added.

Question: How do I continue the flow of the form without adding the blank page.

Thanks in advance.

(How do I add an attachment to this post?)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Actually, the Pagination Tab was not in order. The pagination tab for your pages (Main, unnamed page2, and unnamed page3, were set to paginate to the "Top of the Next Page" thereby creating the page breaks.  I fixed this.

I also noted that when opening the file, the form was generating a FormCalc error. In Table E; your milage rate calculation uses a value of Cell3 which is not defined. Looks like that table needs a little more work.

Otherwise the form should flow as requested. The corrected form can be downloaded from:

Dropbox - Inquest Invoice Final-2017 adobecommm Edited.pdf

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 4

Difficult to say without seeing the form, but....

The first place I would look is in the object tab of the form/table that is set to expand to the next page. Click on the Pagination Tab and make sure that Place is indicated as "Following Previous" and that After is indicated as "Continue Filling Parent." If After is "Go to Next Page," that is your problem.

Level 1

I checked and it seems like the Pagination Tab is all in order.

Please see the form Below:

Dropbox - Inquest Invoice Final-2017 adobecommm.pdf

Correct answer by
Level 4

Actually, the Pagination Tab was not in order. The pagination tab for your pages (Main, unnamed page2, and unnamed page3, were set to paginate to the "Top of the Next Page" thereby creating the page breaks.  I fixed this.

I also noted that when opening the file, the form was generating a FormCalc error. In Table E; your milage rate calculation uses a value of Cell3 which is not defined. Looks like that table needs a little more work.

Otherwise the form should flow as requested. The corrected form can be downloaded from:

Dropbox - Inquest Invoice Final-2017 adobecommm Edited.pdf

Level 1

Thank you lateniteNC​ - I really, really appreciate it.