Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Flow Content to a Final Page that Uses a Different Master Page

Level 1

I have a 10 to 15 page (depending on what parts are visible) form that is completely dynamically flowed, except for an introduction page. I am using three Master Pages. The Introduction is using Master Page "First Page", the content is using Master Page "Body," and I want that flowed content to end on a different Master Page entitled "Last Page". The "Body" MP has in its footer "PLEASE CONTINUE TO NEXT PAGE ê", but I want the footer on the last page to read, "DON'T FORGET TO SAVE & SUBMIT YOUR COMPLETED FORM" instead, thus the third Master Page. I know I can use the After: or Overflow: option in the Pagination tab of the Object, but if I do that the content uses the "Last Page" MP after the first "Body" page overflows, which means 8 or more of the pages have the "DON'T FORGET TO SAVE & SUBMIT YOUR COMPLETED FORM" footer instead of the "PLEASE CONTINUE TO NEXT PAGE ê," which is silly. Is there any way to designate using the "Last Page" MP for only the final page of the flowed content? Or if not, can anyone suggest another way to achieve this with a completely flowed form?

I am using Livecycle ES2 (9.0.0.2.20101008.2.720808), and this is a form I created directly in Livecycle as a dynamic .pdf.

Thanks!

master-page-question-minimized-081415.jpg

1 Reply

Level 4

Could you please share your form, I will try to fix it.

You can send it to lcdesignerforms@gmail.com

or visit my blog: Adobe PDF Forms