Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Fillable Forms Return

Level 1

I created a fillable survey form which I want to post on my web site. I used Adobe Designer to do it. I added the "sumbit by email" button and put in the email address they should be returned to (mailto:emailaddress@yahoo.com) but it doesn't work. If I test the form by filling it in and trying to email it, it asks me to either save or print the form, but not submit it. Am I missing something? Only thing I could find in help is that the user will have to save the form and then email it to the address I listed. This doesn't make sense if you have a return via email button you should just be able to click that. ???

3 Replies

Former Community Member

Can you post your form so we can have a look?

Paul

Level 1

I already went to a web site where you can create surveys and did that. Decided that this wasn't going to work easily enough for me. Thanks though.

Former Community Member

In case anyone else has this issue there is a fix.

After you've created the document, open it up in Acrobat and go to Advanced > Extend Features in Adobe Reader.

I ran into the same issue and this allowed users with only Reader to edit fields in the doc and save it.