to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Files do not match Video Lessons

Level 2

Hello,

I am doing the Learn LiveCycle in 3 days and found that the files for the lessons do not match your lessons. Day 1 Lesson # 7 Services Configuration Video 1 can not get to work. The files shown on screen do not match what is on the Turnkey Server and no files in Day1 Lesson 7 files folder. The Aquo form on the server submit process is totaly different.

Please advise.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

FormsMan

I took a look at the video and supporting files.  It appears to me that the video was meant to be a "demo", and not actually document the steps for a "Hands On" exercise. 

The "Hands-on" steps are documented in the "Developing Applications.pdf" file contained in the "day1_project_files.zip" file.

The "Configuring Services" (section 9) steps begin on page 50, but you will need to complete all the previous hands-on steps (sections 1 - 😎 prior to this.

Hope this helps.

Steve

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

FormsMan

I took a look at the video and supporting files.  It appears to me that the video was meant to be a "demo", and not actually document the steps for a "Hands On" exercise. 

The "Hands-on" steps are documented in the "Developing Applications.pdf" file contained in the "day1_project_files.zip" file.

The "Configuring Services" (section 9) steps begin on page 50, but you will need to complete all the previous hands-on steps (sections 1 - 😎 prior to this.

Hope this helps.

Steve