Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Files do not match Video Lessons

Level 2

Hello,

I am doing the Learn LiveCycle in 3 days and found that the files for the lessons do not match your lessons. Day 1 Lesson # 7 Services Configuration Video 1 can not get to work. The files shown on screen do not match what is on the Turnkey Server and no files in Day1 Lesson 7 files folder. The Aquo form on the server submit process is totaly different.

Please advise.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

FormsMan

I took a look at the video and supporting files.  It appears to me that the video was meant to be a "demo", and not actually document the steps for a "Hands On" exercise. 

The "Hands-on" steps are documented in the "Developing Applications.pdf" file contained in the "day1_project_files.zip" file.

The "Configuring Services" (section 9) steps begin on page 50, but you will need to complete all the previous hands-on steps (sections 1 - 8) prior to this.

Hope this helps.

Steve

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

FormsMan

I took a look at the video and supporting files.  It appears to me that the video was meant to be a "demo", and not actually document the steps for a "Hands On" exercise. 

The "Hands-on" steps are documented in the "Developing Applications.pdf" file contained in the "day1_project_files.zip" file.

The "Configuring Services" (section 9) steps begin on page 50, but you will need to complete all the previous hands-on steps (sections 1 - 8) prior to this.

Hope this helps.

Steve

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----