Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

File Size Growing too much with every Save

Level 2

I have designed a form that uses Giids with drop-down lists and also some Image Fields.  When I am using the form and I save it the file size grows excessively with each save.  If I add even one character to a sentence the file size may grow by as much as 500K or more. Saving a few times causes the file to become far to large to send by email.  Any ideas what I need to try and fix, or is this just normal?

3 Replies

Level 4

Just as a thought do you have embedded fonts selected? Go to File-Form Properties-Save Options. If you have "Embed Fonts" selected that might be doing it. I had the same problem and when I started unselecting that option the problem went away.

Level 2

Nope,  I have it unselected and it still grows by leaps and bounds.  Any other ideas?  Is there anyone I can send a form to who  can work on it for a fee?

Level 5

Hi,

Can you check XML source. Is there any unwanted data in it? Instead of correct image path you will get few lines of auto generated code.If you find such code delete and give the correct path.

Vjay