Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Fields Missing in Form Response File CSV Export

Former Community Member

I've distributed a survey designed in LiveCycle 8.2 which has been completed by a number of users and returned via email.  I then imported those submitted forms in to the repsonse file.  When I export those responses in a CSV (and pull them in to Excel), a number of fields are not included.  After a little digging, it seems that I failed to give those fields a custom name when designing the form.  This seems to be the only consistency, so I have to assume this is the cause.  Firstly, is this case?

Secondly, what is the best way to correct the situation.  I anticipate receiving over 60 more responses, so I do not want to have to enter data by hand.  I've tried renaming the field in the response file -- no effect.  I've tried also updating the form and creating a new response file.  The submitted forms were added (though I did receive a warning that not every field mapped) and those fields which had not previously been named were full of nulls -- I assume they could not be mapped due to the difference in the underlying field name.

Resending the form is really not an option at this point -- I will be getting more forms like this over the next weeks.  What is the best way for me to get all of the responses in to my excel file?  Thanks.

0 Replies