Expand my Community achievements bar.

Failed to send the form to recipients

Former Community Member

When I try to distribute a newly created form to a single recipient (as a test) I get error message "Failed to send the form to recipients. Form distribution is aborted."  Any ideas on why this is occurring and what I can do to fix it.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

6 Replies

Former Community Member

I am surprised that noone answered this.  I noticed a very similar question

was posted not long ago and it was not answer either.  I did find a solution for my problem.  It had to do with telling Acrobat to remember my distribution settings.  This is what I had done, but when I unchecked this options things started working again.

Former Community Member

I had the same problem.  Took a while

to find the Distribute Form Tab that contains the "R

emember my settings" switch.  Unchecked the switch and successfully distributed form using e-mail.  Thanks for the tip!

Level 1

I'm still haveing this issue.  is there no answer?

Level 1

I am so thankful for this forum! I was really stuck on this. I wouldn't never of figured this out if it wasn't for this forum. When you go to distribute the form you have to go to Form in the top menu then click distribute form. Well then you get a screen that asks How do you want to collect responses from your recipients? Make sure that the Remember my choice is NOT checked. You would think that if you checked it then Adobe would just remember your settings for next time. But instead Adobe won't let you distribute the form anymore. It doesn't make sense to me. But it works!

Level 1

This worked for me.  Thanks so much!