Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Expanding table add row to Table 1 and new instance of Table2

josh12468112
Level 2
Level 2

Hello everyone,

I need help with some referencing. I have a flowed form with multiple master pages and two expanding tables.

Table1(Essentially a summary page of misc data from Table2 is on Page 1 and has 12 columns. Only one of the 12 columns is user entered. All other fields will need to populate fields from Table2.

Table 2 is on Page2 and flows to Page3, and Page4.

When a user enters data into Table1.Row1.ApplicantName it should also populate to a similar field on one of the Master Pages for identification on Pages2-4.

Now the real tricky part is when a user adds a row to Table1 it should create a new instance of Table2.

Anyone have some tips or know how I go about making sure that all my data is referenced properly?

Thanks

1 Reply
josh12468112
Level 2
Level 2

Ok so I have it working....kind of.

The data is replicating in the first default instance but not in any subsequent instance created when adding rows to the first table.

Calculate event in a textfield of the second tables header. header is populated on every page.

this.parent.parent.parent.index.rawValue=xfa.resolveNode("form.form1.#subform.ApplicantPackage.Rating.Applicant.Summary.Row1[*].ApplicantName").rawValue;