Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Expandable Tables - Header Row

Level 1

Hi There,

I am fairly new to LiveCycle and have inherited forms from a variety of people. I have been asked to add a an expandable table that could potential go beyond the page it has been set up on. I have successful add the table and have been able to make it expand beyond the 1st page but I am wondering if there is a way to repeat the header row on the overflow page(s) (similar to "Rows to Repeat" function on new page in Excel)?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi there,

Yes it is possible, there is an option available when creating the table to include header page in subsequent pages and the option is also available in the Object Palette of the Header Row.

When the Header Row is selected, go in the Pagination tab under Object Palette. There you have a few options available including 4 check boxes on the bottom of the selected tab. "Include Header Row in Subsequent Pages" is the option that you are looking for.

1484175_pastedImage_0.png

I hope this will help.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi there,

Yes it is possible, there is an option available when creating the table to include header page in subsequent pages and the option is also available in the Object Palette of the Header Row.

When the Header Row is selected, go in the Pagination tab under Object Palette. There you have a few options available including 4 check boxes on the bottom of the selected tab. "Include Header Row in Subsequent Pages" is the option that you are looking for.

1484175_pastedImage_0.png

I hope this will help.

Level 1

Thank You Very Very Much!!! It worked. Thank you for the very clear instruction!!

Level 1

I had the same question.  My options for selecting the "include Header" are greyed out.  How do I access them?

Level 10

Hi there,

I would guess that the subform that contains the table is "Positioned" content instead of "Flowed" content.
Also make sure that all of its parents are "Flowed" content

Hope this will help.