Expand my Community achievements bar.

Expandable Sections or pages in LiveCycle, best solution

Level 1

I have a form that needs tweaking.  I need to be able to add additional info for certain sections of the form if need be.  I am not sure the best way to  go about without adding a extra page that may get printed sometimes that could be blank.   I also need to allow for expandable fields that could grow as the user enters text into them allowing the entire area to display and print.

3 Replies

Level 10

Send me your detailed requirements and form mockup to my email. Let me try to help you on this.

Nith

Level 1

I did not see your address.  That would be wonderful if  I could let you see the form and tell me the best way to handle what the enduser is wanting  the form to

Level 1

This form will consist of data of a listing of subjects (1-3)with Name, address, DOB and so forth.  In some occurrances there could be additional info on subjects (4-6) needed.  Instead of placing 3 more sections of fillable fields that could be blank.  I would like to add a third page( or best solution in this instance) that will be populated when needed and left blank when there are not any additional subjects (4-6) that have to be entered. The user would like to click on a button or field that would expand the additonal fillable fields when needed.