Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

ES4 Assembler and portfolios' folders compatibility with Acrobat 9

Level 1

I have the following problem: I'm producing a PDF Portfolio with some nested file and folders through Assembler WebAPI.
The portfolio is ok and works fine if opened with Acrobat XI, but the same portfolio is bugged if opened with Acrobat 9: all the package files are shown in the root directory and clicking (or right-clicking) on them causes a navigation to the (empty) directory specified in the DDX. There is also no way to open the package files.

(PDF Portfolios created with Acrobat 9 works fine in both versions, so isn't a problem related to my installation of Acrobat 9)

How can i make it works also in Acrobat 9? I'm defining a wrong DDX or it is a known bug?
The file should be distributed to clients who use Acrobat 9 and cannot install newer version due to company policies.

Example DDX (tried also many other forms, like using PDF source elements or defining a PackageFiles element with a file:/// source including subfolders, but the results in Acrobat 9 is always bugged):

Thanks.

0 Replies