Expand my Community achievements bar.

Error message when attempting to sign/certify a form

Level 1

Tried posting this in the Forms section and got no responses.

At the moment, I am working with Acrobat Professional 8.1.  I've created a number of simple forms in LiveCycle Designer for our department to use, but they have to be certified by our Doc Control department to be released for official use.

The Doc Control clerk is using Acrobat Professional X.  When she clicks Sign and Certify, she gets an error message:  "This document contains some constructs which result in dynamic behavior or external dependencies which could affect its appearance.  The document contains rich content that cannot be reliably suppressed. Contact the document author regarding whether you should sign or trust signatures in the document.

acrobat error.jpg

If I try to sign and certify, I get a notification that this content exists, but I am still able to apply a signature.  But, of course, I'm the form author.

How can we get past this roadblock?

5 Replies

Employee

Would it be possible for you to attach a sample (or test) file that is exhibiting this behavior?

--Santosh

Level 1

Apparently not.  I'm not able to upload a file.  Any suggestions?

Employee

Click Reply and click "Use advanced editor" so that you view an option to upload file

--Santosh

Level 1

Sorry, it doesn't give me that option in advanced editor, either.  Perhaps it's a membership thing?

Level 1

Santosh, is there a public e-mail where I could send the form?