Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Error: error getting ticket: how best to handle?

Level 4

i periodically have this error thrown:

AFCS Beta Build # : 0.92
requestInfo http://connectnow.acrobat.com/sequoya2/20090624132213-2-defaultroomname?exx=eDpiaW5nbzo6c2VxdW95YTI6...
#THROWING ERROR# onComplete status code not ok. Status: <error>
Error: error getting ticket: [Event type="error" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2]
    at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices/onTicketError()[C:\work\main\connect\cocomoPlayer10\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\managers\SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices.as:106]
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
    at com.adobe.rtc.session.sessionClasses::SingleUseTicketService/onComplete()[C:\work\main\connect\cocomoPlayer10\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\sessionClasses\SingleUseTicketService.as:79]
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
    at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()

what the best way to catch and deal with this?

4 Replies

Employee

If you can reproduce it, please try to get an HTTP trace from the browser (Firefox with LiveHTTPHeaders, or Charles, or something like that).

Thanks!

Level 4

its very periodic but i will try to catch it for you, thanks raff 

Level 3

I got this too when trying to externally login to a new room - it turned out that my room name was constructed using camel case but AFCS changed this to lowercase preventing correct room identification.

It works now.

Level 3

Well - it worked for localhost but now it dosen't work for any other domain.

I still log into the lobby fine but as soon as I try connect to a new room I get the error.