Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Error: Destinations with associations must have the same data store

Level 2

Hello guys,

im using  LCDS 3.1 and Flash Builder 4.5 with Model Driven Development Plugin 

im getting this error every first time i call my view(mxml), but the second time and so on this does happen

I have a  relationship between Treinamento(Course) with GrupoTreinamento(Group)

Treinamento MANY-TO-ONE GrupoTreinamento

This only happens when i do unidirectional relationship and i get this error:

Error: Destinations with associations must have the same data store: sct.Treinamento has dataStore: my-rtmp:true and sct.GrupoTreinamento has: null

at mx.data::ConcreteDataService/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::checkAssociatedDataStores()[C:\depot\DataServices\branches\milestone\lcds45_fb45\frameworks\projects\data\src\mx\data\ConcreteDataService.as:561]

at mx.data::ConcreteDataService/setupNewDataStore()[C:\depot\DataServices\branches\milestone\lcds45_fb45\frameworks\projects\data\src\mx\data\ConcreteDataService.as:3266]

at mx.data::ConcreteDataService/get dataStore()[C:\depot\DataServices\branches\milestone\lcds45_fb45\frameworks\projects\data\src\mx\data\ConcreteDataService.as:539]

at mx.data::ConcreteDataService/set autoCommit()[C:\depot\DataServices\branches\milestone\lcds45_fb45\frameworks\projects\data\src\mx\data\ConcreteDataService.as:192]

at mx.data::DataManager/set autoCommit()[C:\depot\DataServices\branches\milestone\lcds45_fb45\frameworks\projects\data\src\mx\data\DataManager.as:325]

at sct.forms::_SuperTreinamentoForm/creationCompleteHandler()[C:\wlcds45\sct\src\sct\forms\_SuperTreinamentoForm.mxml:309]

at sct.forms::_SuperTreinamentoForm/____SuperTreinamentoForm_Form1_creationComplete()[C:\wlcds45\sct\src\sct\forms\_SuperTreinamentoForm.mxml:2]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at mx.core::UIComponent/dispatchEvent()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as:13128]

at mx.core::UIComponent/set initialized()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as:1818]

at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiation()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\LayoutManager.as:842]

at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiationCallback()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\LayoutManager.as:1180]

When i do birectional relationship this doesnt happen
Treinamento MANY-TO-ONE GrupoTreinamento
GrupoTreinamento ONE-TO-MANY Treinamento
Can anybody help me
Regards,
Imraan

3 Replies

Employee

Assuming you have not explictly assigned a different data store for the  Course and Group (they need to be the same for both these destinations),can you check that, both the Course and Group destinations are using:

1. Same channel set/set of channels, and
2. Same settings for use-transaction property on the DMS destination.

Rohit

Level 2

Thanks 4 reply

This my COURSE ENTITY

<entity name="Treinamento" persistent="true">

<annotation name="ServerProperties" ServerType="LCDS"/>

<annotation name="VisualModeler" width="115" height="206" x="588" y="616"/>

<annotation name="ActionScriptGeneration" DisplayColumn="codigo"/>

<annotation name="service Group" service="PlaneamentoService,TreinamentoService"/>

<annotation name="FbEntityProperties" contextRoot="/lcds"/>

<id name="ID" type="integer"/>

<property name="codigo" type="string"/>

<property name="nome" type="string"/>

<property name="descricao" type="string" length="1500"/>

<property name="duracao" type="string"/>

<property name="validade" type="integer"/>

<property name="planeamentos" type="Planeamento[]" mappedBy="treinamento"/>

<property name="grupoTreinamento" type="GrupoTreinamento" cardinality="many-to-one"/>

<property name="removido" type="boolean"/>

<filter name="buscarTodos" criteria="removido eq">

<annotation name="DMS" propertySpecifier="ID, codigo, nome, descricao, duracao, validade, removido"/>

</filter>

<filter name="buscarPeloGrupo" criteria="grupoTreinamento eq, removido eq" order="codigo">

<annotation name="DMS" propertySpecifier="ID, codigo, nome, descricao, duracao, validade, removido"/>

</filter>

</entity>

AND THIS IS MY GROUP ENTITY

<entity name="GrupoTreinamento" persistent="true">

<annotation name="ServerProperties" ServerType="LCDS"/>

<annotation name="VisualModeler" width="144" height="142" x="1227" y="627"/>

<annotation name="service Group" service="PlaneamentoService,TreinamentoService,GrupoTreinamentoService"/>

<annotation name="FbEntityProperties" contextRoot="/lcds"/>

<annotation name="ActionScriptGeneration" DisplayColumn="nome"/>

<id name="ID" type="integer"/>

<property name="nome" type="string"/>

<property name="descricao" type="string"/>

<property name="planeamentos" type="Planeamento[]" mappedBy="grupoTreinamento"/>

<property name="treinamentos" type="Treinamento[]" mappedBy="grupoTreinamento"/>

<property name="removido" type="boolean"/>

<filter name="buscarTodos" criteria="removido eq" order="nome">

<annotation name="DMS" propertySpecifier="nome, descricao, removido"/>

</filter>

</entity>

Imraan

Level 2

Hello Rohit,

im using flash builder 4.5 and am adding -services parameter to point to services-config.xml while compiling

-services "c:\lcds\tomcat\webapps\lcds\WEB-INF\flex\services-config.xml"

so both are using same channels and same transaction option.

I get tha error every first time i call the services.

After that, it works fine.

Its seem to me some kind of lazy initialization os the services.

This happens only when i have a UNIDIRECTIONAL relatioship

If i do BIDIRECTIONAL i got no error. it works fine. And dont whant BIDIRECTIONAL, because he caches the collections, even when its lazy load (just id), and my collection its big.

regards,

Imraan