Expand my Community achievements bar.

Error connecting to Nodes using VPN

Former Community Member

hi,

I've been testing my application for network issues, trying to ensure that it works with firewalls etc.  I'm using the Adobe VPN and attempting to connect to the LCCS service, using RTMFP and RTMPS failover.

I get the following error which looks alot like an error case is not being handled during the failover?

All help welcome!

Mark

Error #2044: Unhandled AsyncErrorEvent:. text=Error #2095: flash.net.NetConnection was unable to invoke callback receiveNodes. error=ArgumentError: Error #2129: Connection to G:01010103010c0a0e6d6573736167696e6700 failed.
    at com.adobe.rtc.session.sessionClasses::FMSConnector/setUpTempNC()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/SDKApp/payload/libs/flashOnly/player10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/sessionClasses/FMSConnector.as:710]
    at com.adobe.rtc.session.sessionClasses::FMSConnector/onNextConnectTimer()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/SDKApp/payload/libs/flashOnly/player10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/sessionClasses/FMSConnector.as:809]
    at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()
    at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

1 Reply

Former Community Member

The error shows VPN connection was broken at that point so couldn't connect. When such a situation happens, disconnect your VPN and you should be fine.

Let me know if it doesn't work even after reconnecting.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Regards

Hironmay Basu