Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Enterprise Cafe Login issue....

Level 1

Hi,

I am facing a very unknow type of error, will login to Adobe Enterprise Cafe.....

I have my internet connection working fine, able to login to adobe site, with adobe id. But when I start my Enterprise Cafe instance on my machine, it says,

"Currently viewing in off-line mode. some of the plugins and their content will not be available". I check everything related to internet connection. and its working fine.

Note: I am working on Mac OS X 10.6.8, with Adobe AIR 2.7

I believe, others would have also faced the same issue.

Thanks i Advanced.

Ravi.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Go ahead and remove the Cache from Cafe located here:

C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\EnterpriseCafe.E7BED6E5DDA59983786DD72EBFA46B1598278E07.1 <- Delete all files.

Lastly, if this does not work, it may be an AIR issue. Remove Cafe, then AIR, then reinstall Cafe and you should be fine.

Cheers – Marc.

end

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Go ahead and remove the Cache from Cafe located here:

C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\EnterpriseCafe.E7BED6E5DDA59983786DD72EBFA46B1598278E07.1 <- Delete all files.

Lastly, if this does not work, it may be an AIR issue. Remove Cafe, then AIR, then reinstall Cafe and you should be fine.

Cheers – Marc.

end

Level 1

Thanks a lot for helping.

Cheers, Ravi.