Expand my Community achievements bar.

Email Start Point unable to invoke the LiveCycle Process

Level 1

Hi

This is a very serious problem i am facing when i deployed my running process with email start point on Production Server it won't invoke the process at all .

The email start point configuration settings are all good and it is running smoothly on my LC Server (EVAL License).

Here are some key points

1.    The partner who had installed the application had installed all the components of LiveCycle while the customer had purchased only Forms and Reader          Extensions. Before go live the unnecessary components were removed. Only Forms, Barcoded Forms and Reader Extension was kept as components.

2.    For one of the processes Email Start Point is being configured. The mail box is located on MS Exchange server where IMAP has been enabled.        Authentication of the mailbox is through windows authentication.

3.   What I have observed that LC server is able to access the mail box but it is not starting the process. When a mail arrives in the mailbox LC Server      immediately picks it up and deletes it. However process is not invoked. In fact, I have enabled recording of the process but no recording is shown. There is    nothing in the log file regarding the mail being received and deleted.

I don't know  what's going wrong but it seems there must be some error in the configuration.

Any help would be highly appreciated .

Thanks in Advance

Alok

2 Replies

Former Community Member

Hi Alok,

Any update...boz i m also facing same issue

Employee Advisor

I'm not sure whether Windows authentication for IMAP would work or not, but you can refer to sample[1] on how to use the Email startpoint correctly.

[1] LiveCycle ES2 Service Samples - Standard Service - Email

Thanks

Wasil