Expand my Community achievements bar.

Email Stamp After a Submit By Email

Level 2

Hello,

I am building fillable form that will be submitted to me by email. i already have the Time Stamp figured out apon clicking the submit button, however i was hoping there is an easy way to pull the Senders email address and stamp it on the form before it gets sent to me. Thank You,

-Aaron-

4 Replies

Level 10

I don't see how that would be possible.

Ask for the filler to input their email on the form.

Level 2

I thought about that but what i am really going for is who is submittting this form, not who is filling it out. And if there is a way to just pull the users email from outlook or something that would be sweet becuase then i could know when exactly the form was submitted and by whom exactly. If there isnt a way thats alright, i was just hoping there would be an easy way to do this.

-aaron-

Level 7

Does the submitter's email address have to be stamped on the form? You'll have the address in the email you receive the form in.

Level 2

The only issue i would have with saving emails is that we do not want to use our Exchange server as a file server. We wanted a way to stamp the pdf with the senders email so we can then save the pdfs to our file server, while still knowing who originally submitted these forms. Thanks for all the other options but i would really like to achieve this if possible.

-Aaron-